FUUNY ANIMALS VIDEOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL

old man wisdome

hey everybody, something happend to me in this day ,  make me think about  a life,
i started my day in a normal mood , woke up drinking my coffe , open my computer brwosing internet looking for a new until this it is ok , i packed my bag getting ready to go to my work , so far long distance , any way i used to do that everyday is kind of rutin ,
with my bicycle making my way, is like a trip , watching the people the streets the faces ,
the sky smelling the smook of the cars , my mind occupied with ideas thinking extra stuff about my life what i should do what i not , my happiness my sadness my fear my pain, the road wouldn't like to  finish , feeling tiered from pushing these wheels , oh damn heavy whieght on my legs , no matter what i shall get to my job , i stopped becide the road because i saw trees shadaw why not setting under this shadow , i sat a while i saw an old man coming to me he was stumbling in his staps with a thin body and yellow face , he asked me if i have water i told him not , he siad it is cold this day im tiered becaus of this walking i can't  feel my feets , i said why you walk all this road on your feets and what are you doing here , im trying to go to my home did you see the village over there , i said yes it is about 11 km from here do you have a family sons or money to take a taxi ,
the old man hold on boy let catch my breath then tell you.
me ok.
the old man ; i was in the same age like when i start it discoverin the world i went out my vellage to see the world and making a good life better than what i got , i never had much only what make me survive , i left my house my family my poor vellage going to the city might find what i was runing for it , i mean the money {my happinress} , i came to the city
it is like yesterday, the city inspired me in the first houses roads cars people going fast ,
and scared me in the same time , i thougth life will be easy for me here , im a coutnry man all this is new on me i worked hard i suffered , i learned from my pain ,my experince  made my living in the city easy in a part ,
the old man shut his mouth a while , and took a deep breath , what's the matter old man
the old man; i did some bad mistakes in my life , that is torture me eash day i can not sleep , nightmares follow me when i put my head on the pillow damn it , he raised his hands in the sky dear lord please take my soul i mam not deserve to live any more im a devil ,
me ; why you say that old man don't be up set like this cheer up ,
the old man cries tears runing in his face .
me ; pleae tell me iam like your son just open your heart to me ,
the old man ; 30 years ago in the city of kech , i met a person changed my life and treat me in kindness he was generosity with me he opened his house and share what he was own it with me he give me everything , i was in need and he was the saviore for me , he give me a job with his own store as  a dealer he teached me how to sale , i became his best friend day by day he was my brother , i'm grown with him i mean in his business we start getting money , my greed also grown with me , a voice inside me push me to take all things for me the bussines the money the store , and throw him away money made an evil man , maybe worse than this , i tricked him day after day i took all his money , i left him broken and  miserable , i took everything for me with leaving any thing for that good man , i did one evil deed and kept in the same way , i enjoyed with my new life  car money girls around me a house money in the bank , but for the good man the pain was eating him and killing him minut after minut , i heard that,s he death and gone ,(he killed him self) , i did not care about that my money and my greed was control me and making me a blind man ,
after years from that event , the pain and guilt begin creeping on my mind my body my mood is torturing me , it is time to payback for what i did , it is the karma , i could not sleep or eat or leading my bussines , i turned to be like deeth corps , i left everything behind me , i get back to my vellage maybe to burrey that guilt in this place but no result the same thing , i was hiking  days out the vellage and back in the same place my pain and sorrow could not go away , i have to pay for what i done , the old man stand up a hve to let you now the raod waiting for me maybe this hike able to earse this pain and guilt feeling ,
the old man ; you can't fixed somethings he turne his back and say to me
young boy don't let your greed eating you
he flee and i continued my road..........
by ; noureddine
true story

No comments:

Post a Comment